- 3-5 asparagus stalks
- 3 cloves garlic
- ⅓ cup grated raw cheese (or parmesan cheese)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop woody ends of asparagus stalks and discard. Finely chop remaining asparagus.
- Place asparagus and remaining ingredients in a food processor and process until mixture becomes slightly creamy. If mixture sticks to the sides of the bowl, stop the processor and scrap the sides with a spatula. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Chill for at least 2-3 hours and serve as a dip or a sauce. Enjoy!