Kelp Noodles with Red Pepper Sauce
Kelp noodles are a low-fat pasta replacement, and can be used in raw meals like this one.
3-4 Small Servings
- 1 (12 ounce) package kelp noodles
- 2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- 1¼ cups hemp seeds
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon nama shoyu or tamari
- ¼ cup water + more if needed
- 2 cups fresh mixed vegetables such as sliced
carrots, cucumber, greens, etc.
- Add kelp noodles to a large bowl and cover with very warm water. Let stand 10 minutes, then drain.
- Add pepper, hemp seeds, nutritional yeast, juice, and shoyu to a food processor and blend until smooth. Add water if needed for a thinner consistency.
- In a large bowl toss together noodles, sauce, and mixed veggies. Serve immediately and enjoy!