Pesto Cashew Cheeze
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked 1 hour
- 1 (10-ounce) block extra firm tofu, crumbled
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, soaked 1 hour
- 2-4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2-4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup prepared pesto
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8-ounce or 10-ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 1 (25-ounce) jar prepared marinara sauce
- 4 cups spinach
- For the Pesto Cashew Cheeze: Drain and rinse cashews. Pulse in food processor until crumbly. Add in tofu. Pulse to combine. Drain tomatoes, reserving soaking water. Add tomatoes, 2 Tablespoons olive oil, 2 Tablespoons lemon juice, and dried herbs and blend to combine. Pour in reserved soaking water as needed for a creamy and smooth consistency. Add more lemon or olive oil as needed for taste. Stir in pesto. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Cook lasagna noodles according to directions. Drain and rinse noodles in cool water.
- Pour ½ cup marinara sauce into an 8” x 8” pan. Layer Pesto Cashew Cheeze, spinach, noodles, and sauce until all ingredients are used. Finish with a thin layer of marinara sauce on top. Bake at 350º for 20 minutes, or until warmed through. Enjoy!