- 1 (28-ounce) can fire roasted crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup minced onion
- 2-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon molasses
- 1 Tablespoon prepared Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon each oregano, cumin, ground ginger, and salt
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes (more to taste!)
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Mix tomatoes, onions, garlic, vinegar, maple syrup, molasses, mustard, spices and smoke (if using) in a large bowl.
- Gently stir in beans. Pour mixture into a 9” x 13” pan.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350º for half an hour. Remove foil, stir, and bake 45 minutes more. Enjoy in wraps, with grains, or at your next barbeque!