- 1 packet dry active yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 cups flour + 3 Tablespoons
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup black olives
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups, plus 1 cup (reserved) mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º. Lightly grease a baking sheet. Set aside.
- Place yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Mix in 3 cups flour, 3 Tablespoons olive oil, and salt. Sprinkle extra flour if too sticky.
- Form into a round ball and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Knead dough until smooth. Place dough on a floured cutting board. Using your hands, shape dough into a rectangle; about 12 inches long.
- Evenly place toppings on top of pizza. Begin to roll the long side of pizza evenly, keeping ingredients intact.
- Using a sharp knife, cut 2 inch round and place on baking pan lined with parchment paper. Top with remaining cheese.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes until crust is fully cooked. Remove from oven. Serve warm, Enjoy!