Raw Alfredo Sauce
This raw twist on the traditional creamy, cheesy alfredo sauce uses the heaviness of macadamia nuts to give it richness and depth. Great over kelp or zucchini noodles
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 9:10pm
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- 1 zucchini
- 1-2 cloves garlic, to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- 3 teaspoons of thyme
- Pinch of salt, to taste
- ¼ cup parsley, fine chopped
- Pinch of black pepper to taste
- Blend all ingredients, except for the parsley and pepper until creamy and smooth.
- Massage into raw kelp noodles or zucchini noodles.
- Garnish with parsley and black pepper. Serve! Looks extra pretty presented on a bed of greens. Enjoy!