- 6 Manoa or any local lettuce leaves
- 2½ cups raw walnuts
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, chopped
- ½ cup chopped black olives
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tablespoons diced red onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1½ teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash lettuce leaves and let dry on paper towels while preparing taco filling.
- Place walnuts in a food processor and blend until coarsely ground. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, combining well.
- Spread 2-3 Tablespoons of filling on top of each lettuce leaf. Wrap lettuce around filling, serve and enjoy!