- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried onion granules
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried sage
- 2 cups carrot pulp
- ½ cup diced celery
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 Portabella mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Salt and pepper to taste
Special Materials: Dehydrator (optional), and food processor
- Place almond meal, garlic powder, onion granules, nutritional yeast, red pepper flakes, thyme, sage, carrot pulp, and celery in a large bowl.
- Process sundried tomatoes and bell pepper until it forms a paste. Remove and place in bowl with other ingredients.
- Process mushrooms until they are fine and crumbly, but not mush. Place in bowl
- Add liquid smoke and salt, and pepper. Mix with hands until well combined.
- Form patties, you can make them large by making it about a 3”diameter ball and flattening them. Or small about 1 ½’” balls flattened. Place in dehydrator for 5 hours at 105º. Serve and enjoy with a delicious raw mushroom gravy.