- 1 spaghetti squash
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pinches of garlic powder
- A squeeze of lemon
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Wash and dry the squash.
- Cut length wise. Remove all the seeds with a spoon.
- Rub interior of squash with olive oil. Coat with salt and pepper.
- Place face down on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the squash from the oven.
- Place squash in a large ceramic or glass bowl and cover with plastic wrap (this allows the squash to steam).
- Once cooled take squash and using a fork, remove the interior and place in a bowl.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and a squeeze of lemon and toss together. Serve and enjoy!