- 3 cups cubed kabocha pumpkin
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onions
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 1 cup unsweetened hemp milk
- ½ teaspoon each: dried thyme and black pepper
- 5 teaspoons arrowroot powder
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400º. Arrange kabocha, cauliflower, red onion and garlic in a 9"x 13" baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil and tamari onto vegetables, and toss to coat. Bake for 30 minutes, or until pumpkin is fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, mix hemp milk, herbs and arrowroot powder in a small bowl. Stir to dissolve arrowroot.
- When vegetables are finished cooking, pour arrowroot mixture over the vegetables and toss to coat. Add fresh basil.
- Bake for another 10 minutes. Stir gently, and let stand a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!