- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons each chili powder, oregano and honey
- 1 teaspoon each coriander and cumin
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 cup finely chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup corn
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- 2 cups cooked or canned black beans
- ½ cup whole milk yogurt
- 1½ cups shredded smoked mozzarella cheese, divided
- 10 flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion
and sauté until soft. Lower heat and add garlic, tomato sauce,
broth, vinegar, spices, honey and salt. Bring to a boil, lower
heat, and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, corn and red pepper to a large
skillet. Cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, stirring
constantly. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked vegetables, black
beans, yogurt, 1 cup shredded cheese and ½ cup red sauce.
- Warm the tortillas slightly in the preheating oven, and dip each
into red sauce. Spoon about ¼ cup of the veggie mixture into
the tortilla, and roll, placing the open side down in a 9"x13"
baking dish. Roll all enchiladas, then cover with remaining red
sauce. Bake for 20 minutes at 375°. Add remaining cheese to
top and bake 5 minutes more. Enjoy!