Raw Beet Ravioli
Beautiful and beautifying red beets make a lovely raw entrée. Serve with the Raw Cream Sauce for a special meal.
- 2 large beets, sliced very thin with mandolin
- 1½ cups cashews, soaked 1 hour
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- ¼ cup parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic flakes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain and rinse water from soaked cashews.
- Place all Nut Cheese ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of Nut Cheese onto a beet slice. Place another beet slice on top and press to seal. Continue this process until all slices are filled.
- Layer beets onto parchment paper or a Teflex sheet and place in dehydrator for two hours at 105°. Serve with a raw marinara or Herb Cream Sauce and enjoy!