- 4 cups shredded red and green cabbage
- 1 cup arame seaweed, soaked one hour
- 2 cups sliced cucumber
- 2 cups sliced carrot
- 1 cup sliced red pepper
- 1 cup corn
Creamy Sesame Dressing
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seeds
- 3 Tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 Tablespoons tahini
- 2 Tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons agave
- Toss seaweed and vegetables together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together all Creamy Sesame Dressing ingredients. If serving immediately, pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Keep dressing separate if serving later, mixing just before serving. Enjoy!