- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- ⅛ cup water
- 1¼ teaspoons agave nectar
- 1 block of tofu
- 1½ cups shredded coconut
- 5 ounces mixed salad greens
- 1 papaya, deseeded and cubed
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Combine coconut aminos, water and agave nectar in a baking pan. Set aside.
- Drain and rinse tofu. Slice tofu into ¼” thick strips.
- Place strips in marinade and chill for 30-45 minutes, turning over after half way.
- Roll tofu strips in shredded coconut and place on oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake for 24 minutes, turning over after 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let cool and cut each strip into 3 pieces.
- Wash and rinse salad greens. Place in salad bowl.
- Place papayas and strawberries on top of salad greens.
- After tofu has cooled, add to salad.
- Serve with papaya seed dressing, and enjoy!