Eggless Egg Salad
This vegetarian spin on a classic salad has less fat and cholesterol.
- 1 (12-ounce) block extra firm tofu, drained and patted dry
- 2-3 stalks celery, minced
- 3 Tablespoons minced red or sweet onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced finely
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon Spike seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- Crumble tofu into a large bowl. Add all other ingredients and mix well. Serve in sandwiches, wraps or as a dip for chips or veggies. Enjoy!