- 4 cups bow tie pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced into halves
- ½ cup fresh basil, cut into strips
- ¼ cup green onion, sliced
- ½ cup pine nuts, toasted
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Combine Salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss gently.
- Whisk Dressing ingredients together and pour over salad mixture.
- Gently fold in pine nuts and feta. Serve chilled and enjoy!.