- 4 quarts water
- 1 (10-12 ounce) package tri-color rotini pasta
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimentos, drained
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ¾-1 cup oil-free Italian dressing
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Bring the water to a boil and add the pasta. Return to boil and cook, uncovered, for 6 minutes. Rinse under cool water and set aside.
- Place the broccoli, cauliflower, and snow peas in a steamer basket. Steam over boiling water for 4-5 minutes, until tender-crisp.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss to mix well. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!