- 3 cups broccoli, stems removed and chopped
- 3 cups cauliflower, stems removed and chopped
- 1½ cups shredded carrots
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup currants
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 Tablespoons white miso
- 6 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Special Materials: Food Processor, High Power Blender
- Place broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots in a food processor. Pulse until fine and crumbly.
- Transfer crumble mixture into a large bowl. Stir in sunflower seeds, currants, raisins, and parsley.
- Place Dressing ingredients in a high power blender. Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Pour Dressing over salad and toss to combine. Serve and enjoy!