Pumpkin Seed Dressing
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds
- ⅓ cup flaxseed oil
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons white miso
- ½ - ¾ cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic (optional)
- 4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber rounds
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sunflower sprouts
- 1 cup tamari-roasted sunflower seeds
- For the Pumpkin Seed Dressing: grind pumpkin seeds into a powder in food processor. Add flaxseed oil, lemon juice, parsley, miso, ½ cup water, and garlic if using. Blend until totally smooth, adding more water if necessary.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together all Green Slaw vegetables. Drizzle with Pumpkin Seed Dressing and toss until all vegetables are coated. Enjoy immediately! Otherwise, salad can also be saved in an airtight container and mixed just before serving. Enjoy!