- 2 cups cooked long grain rice, cooled
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- ½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ cup basil, finely chopped
- ¾ cup thinly sliced red radish
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 teaspoons coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon red pepper chili flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk together Dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, toss together cooked rice, carrots, cilantro, basil, radish, and lemon zest.
- Pour Dressing rice salad. Mix to coat evenly.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled. Enjoy!