- 1 can black beans (or 1 cup cooked)
- 1 can red kidney beans (or 1 cup cooked)
- 1 can chickpeas (or 1 cup cooked)
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 red tomato, chopped
- ½ cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- ¾ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill or mint
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1-2 lemons, juiced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes or cayenne
- Place all Bean Salad ingredients in a serving bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together Dressing ingredients.
- Pour Dressing over Bean Salad. Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for a few hours. Enjoy!