- 4 pounds red potatoes, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1½ cups sliced olives
- 1 cup diced sweet peppers
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup relish
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill or 2 Tablespoons dried dill
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop cooked potatoes into cubes and place in a large bowl.
- Add celery, olives, sweet peppers, green onions, relish and fresh dill.
- In a small bowl, combine vegan mayonnaise, lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon mustard, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour mayo mixture over potato salad and gently toss to coat.
- Serve right away or chill for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend. Enjoy!