- 2 carrots
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 5 sweet peppers, sliced
- 1½ Tablespoons tamari
- 1 Tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons roasted sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- 3 Tablespoons gomasio or sesame seeds
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel carrots into thin ribbons. Set aside.
- Tear kale leaves from their stems and place in a large bowl. Massage kale with your hands.
- Add carrot ribbons and remaining vegetables to kale.
- Place all Dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Pour dressing over salad, and toss well. Sprinkle with gomasio and enjoy!