Simple Sunflower Seed Paté
There are many delicious variations of nut paté, including using other nuts and seeds or adding sundried tomatoes, basil, scallions, chili, dulse or fresh herbs. This recipe is a basic version.
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 8:51pm
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1 Tablespoon of tamari
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix until creamy.
- Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Serve as a dip for raw vegetables, spread inside a nori wrap, on a flax cracker or a piece of bread. It will keep for 5 days in the refrigerator. Enjoy!