- 2 cups chopped tomato
- ½ cup chopped daikon
- 3 large shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- ⅓ cup wakame seaweed, soaked, rinsed and drained
- 1 package silken soft tofu, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon tamari sauce
- 3 Tablespoons miso
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
- In a large pot, sauté tomatoes, daikon and mushrooms in sesame oil until daikon becomes almost translucent, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, seaweed and tofu. Bring to a low boil over medium heat. Once a boil is reached, turn heat to low. Add tamari, miso and scallions, stirring to mix the miso entirely.
- Continue to simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes, remove from heat and enjoy!