Spiced Tomato Juice
This is a fresh alternative to store-bought, cooked tomato juice. The addition of cumin, coriander, and salt make this a savory treat.
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 cucumber
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/8 teaspoon coriander powder
- Juice celery, cucumber, and carrots with a jucie extractor. Add to blender.
- Add chopped tomatoes, jalapeno, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, cumin, and coriander. Process in blender until smooth. Optionally, pass through fine sieve for a thinner texture. Garnish with celery leaves and pepper. Serve and enjoy!