- 2 (8-ounce) bags fresh arugula
- 2 organic apples, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup minced shallots
- 1 cup sprouts of choice
- 2 (12-ounce) package soft silken tofu
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅛ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 Tablespoons each: dill, basil, cilantro, parsley, thyme
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Toss arugula, apples, sprouts, and minced shallots in a large bowl.
- Prepare Creamy Herb Dressing: Place all dressing ingredients into blender except the herbs. Blend until smooth. If necessary, add a little water to reach desired consistency. Stir in herbs.
- Plate and top with Creamy Herb Dressing. Refrigerate any leftover dressing. Garnish with chopped pecans and enjoy!