- 1½ teaspoons wasabi powder
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (20-ounce) package extra firm organic tofu, drained
- 1 Tablespoons umeboshi vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Nama Shoyu®
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- Dissolve wasabi powder in the hot water and set aside for about 2 minutes.
- Combine wasabi mixture, tofu, umeboshi vinegar, Nama Shoyu® and seasonings in a blender or food processor until you reach a thick, spreadable consistency. Adjust seasonings if needed.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and serve with crackers and your favorite bite-sized crudités. Enjoy!