- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 large onions, quartered
- 4 large carrots, cut in 1” pieces
- 4 large or 5 medium orange beets, cut in chunks
- Preheat oven to 450°. Whisk together all Glaze ingredients in a large bowl; reserve ¼ cup on the side.
- Add in the vegetables and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a large baking dish in a single, even layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to ensure vegetables are coated with liquid.
- Remove from oven when vegetables are tender. Serve with reserved glaze prior to serving. Enjoy!