- 1 (2-pound) package fresh carrots, diced
- 1 (32-ounce) box vegetable broth
- ½ cup white or yellow miso
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Boil or steam diced carrots until tender.
- Blend softened carrots and ¾ of broth in a food processor or blender at high speed until creamy smooth, adding more of the broth to reach desired consistency if needed.
- Transfer pureed soup into a large pot and heat over low heat. Blend in the miso using a whisk or large spoon; do not boil.
Season with fresh black pepper to taste, and garnish with fresh chopped parsley. Enjoy!