- 4-6 heads fresh garlic
- 1 (3-ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can Cannellini or Great Northern Beans, liquid reserved
- 2-4 teaspoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°.
- Cut the garlic heads in half horizontally; do not peel.
- Place cut side down in a lightly oiled baking dish; add ¼” of water to the bottom of the dish.
- Cover and bake until tender for about 40-50 minutes.
- Remove from pan to cool; remove bulbs by hand into a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the dried tomatoes, canned beans with the liquid, olive oil and roasted garlic in a food processor and pulse lightly until reaching a creamy, spreadable consistency.
- Place in a bowl and add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!