- 7 cups of your favorite potatoes
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons safflower oil
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon garlic granules
- 1 red onion, peeled and quartered
- Preheat oven to 475 ̊. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop potatoes into large chunks.
- In a large bowl whisk together vinegar, safflower oil, dried herbs, salt, pepper, garlic granules, Dijon, and nutritional yeast.
- Toss potatoes into bowl with mixture and coat thoroughly.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Stir and bake another 10-15 minutes until golden brown.