- 1 (8-ounce) container Baby Bella mushrooms
- 1 cup cashews, soaked 1 hour and drained
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup water
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 Tablespoons chopped sundried tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup crushed pine nuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash mushrooms, pat dry, and remove stems. Set aside.
- To prepare the filling: Place cashews, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and water in a food processor. Process until creamy.
- Place mixture in a large bowl and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon of the filling into each mushroom cap. Set mushrooms onto serving platter and sprinkle with crushed pine nuts. Enjoy!