Ume-sho Bancha Tea
Kukicha or twig tea, is made from the twigs of the tea plant. Here it's mixed with umeboshi paste and shoyu for a great detoxifying tea. This tea helps regulate digestion, improve circulation, strengthen the blood, and relieve headaches!
Updated: Wed, 04/04/2018 - 8:00am
- 4 cups filtered water
- 2 Tablespoons loose kukicha tea (or 2 tea bags)
- 2 teaspoons umeboshi paste (salted plum paste)
- ½ teaspoon Nama shoyu® (optional)
- Bring water to a boil. Pour over kukicha tea and steep for five minutes.
- Stir in umeboshi paste and shoyu until as smooth as possible.
- Divide into 2 mugs and enjoy!