- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons ground flax seeds
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- ½ cup papaya puree
- ½ cup very ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ½ cup whole spelt flour
- ½ cup whole oats
- ½ cup cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ cup ground toasted macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9"x5" bread pan with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Whisk the flax seeds with non-dairy milk. Let stand one minute.
- Whisk in remaining coconut oil, papaya, banana, and whisk until smooth.
- In a large bowl mix remaining ingredients - except for nuts. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, and stir gently to combine. Fold in the nuts.
- Pour batter into baking pan, and bake for 45-55 minutes. Check for doneness using a toothpick. Let cool before slicing. Enjoy!