Pizza Dough Bread
- 1 packet dry active yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 cups flour + 3 Tablespoons
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 400º. Lightly grease a baking sheet . Set aside.
- Place yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Mix in 3 cups flour, 3 Tablespoons olive oil, and salt. Sprinkle extra flour if too sticky.
- Form into a round ball and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Knead dough until smooth. Using your hands, shape dough into an oval; about 12 inches long. Place on prepared baking sheet and continue to spread out. For a thicker crust do not spread out too much.
- Combine all Herb Oil ingredients in a small bowl and spread over dough.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top is golden. Serve warm, Enjoy!