- 1 cup cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons safflower oil
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400°. Coat a baking sheet with oil.
- Combine sweet potatoes, oil, syrup, vinegar and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl sift flour, baking powder and nutmeg.
- Pour dry mixture into wet and cut with a fork until mixture comes together. Add water as necessary.
- Drop large dollops of dough onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 15-17 minutes, or until tops are lightly browned and firm to the touch. Enjoy!