- 1½ cups Ricemellow Crème®
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup vegan margarine
- 3 cups crisped brown rice cereal
- Lightly grease an 8x8 pan with coconut oil or Earth Balance. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, warm Ricemellow crème, almond butter, and Earth Balance until very soft.
- Put crisped rice in a large bowl, and pour liquid mixture over rice. Stir until well combined. Using damp hands or parchment paper, press rice mixture into prepared pan. Cover with parchment paper or plastic wrap. Place in fridge to set for at least an hour. Cut into squares before serving. Enjoy!