- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- 1½ cups walnuts
- 6 dates, soaked 1 hour in ¼ cup lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 3 cups cashews, soaked 1-4 hours in water
- 1 cup raw agave nectar
- 1 cup coconut oil
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Zest of 3 lemons, reserving some for garnish
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract* (optional)
- ½ teaspoon salt
*Not a raw product
- Prepare the Crust: Combine macadamia nuts and walnuts in a food processor and process until crumbly. Add dates and process until well combined. Press Crust firmly into the bottom of a spring form pan.
- In a blender or processor, blend all Filling ingredients until creamy smooth.
- Pour Filling over Crust. Garnish with reserved lemon zest.
- Put in freezer for 1-2 hours or refrigerator 3-4 hours, or until firm. Serve and enjoy!