- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup almonds
- 9 pitted dates
- Pinch of salt
- 1 papaya
- 3 bananas
- ¼ cup agave
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup cashews, soaked 1 hour (rinse and drain)
- Juice of 2 kalamansi or 1 orange
- Juice of 2 limes
- Place Crust ingredients
into a food processor and process until it forms a fine crumble.
- Press mixture into a pie pan.
- Place Filling into
a food processor or blender and process until creamy and smooth.
- Pour mixture into pie pan.
- Place in freezer to set for 2 hours. Serve and enjoy!