- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 Ener-G™ egg replacers
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1¼ teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg replacer and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a medium bowl combine flour and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to wet and mix until just combined.
- Fold in dried cranberries and macadamia nuts.
- Divide dough in half and shape into 1” thick rectangle slabs on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes. Slice logs at an angle into ½” wide slices.
- Remove parchment paper and place biscotti cut side up on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!