- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 Tablespoon oil (grapeseed, avocado, safflower, etc.)
- 1 (16 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¾ cup vegetable broth
- ½ cup coconut cream (unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head red cabbage
- In a skillet over medium heat, sauté broccoli with oil until browned.
- Add broccoli to a blender along with artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, nutritional yeast, garlic, lemon juice, vegetable broth, coconut cream, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Optional: transfer sauce to a pot and heat until warm.
- Cut red cabbage in half. With flat side against the cutting board, thinly slice the cabbage to create “noodles”.
- Pour a hearty amount of sauce over red cabbage noodles, enjoy!