- 2 limes
- 2 blood oranges
- 6 cardamom pods
- 2¾ cups fresh chopped cilantro (leaves and stalks)
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 4 Tablespoons sunflower oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Zest and juice both limes and oranges. Should yield about ⅓ cup juice. Set aside.
- Break open cardamom pods and put the seeds into a food processor. Discard the woody pods.
- Add zest, juice and remaining ingredients and blitz to get a smooth, liquid-y consistency.
- Serve with your favorite fried foods, such as our Summer Vegetable Tempura. Enjoy!