- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 1½ teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown rice vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 2 (3.1-ounce) soba noodles
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¾ cup sliced cucumber
- 1 cup snow peas
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- Place Peanut Sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Toss together noodles, bell pepper, cucumber, snow peas and peanut sauce until combined.
- Garnish with green onion, toasted sesame seeds and lime wedges. Enjoy!