- 1 (13.5-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 4-6 Tablespoons green curry paste
- ⅔ cup diced Asian eggplant
- ⅔ cup diced red bell pepper
- ⅔ cup diced zucchini
- ⅔ cup sliced carrots
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon coconut sugar
- ½ cup Thai basil, sliced thinly
- Open the can of coconut milk without shaking it. Scoop out the thick coconut cream from the top and add to a large skillet. Warm on medium-high heat and add curry paste, stirring constantly. Let mixture simmer for a few minutes.
- Add eggplant, red pepper, zucchini, carrots, and onion. Stir until vegetables are coated in coconut-curry mixture, and then add remaining coconut milk. Simmer covered until vegetables are soft, about 10-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk vegetable broth, lime juice, soy sauce, and coconut sugar until sugar has dissolved.
- When vegetables are finished cooking, add soy sauce mixture into skillet and stir to combine. Cook uncovered 5 minutes more.
- Stir in Thai basil just before serving. Serve curry alongside rice or rice noodles. Enjoy!