- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons refined coconut oil, divided
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 1 cup organic whole milk or half-and-half
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- ½ cup grated parmesan, divided
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Sauté mushrooms in a dry pan over medium heat until they lose most of their moisture, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add 1 Tablespoon coconut oil and stir to coat mushrooms.
- Add broccoli and water. Cover and steam 3-4 minutes, or until broccoli is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining coconut oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add flour and cook 2 minutes, or until it smells toasty.
- Add milk, garlic and salt. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly, until sauce
begins to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Stir in ¼ cup mozzarella and ¼ cup parmesan until smooth.
- Prepare pizza crust as directed on package.
- Spread white sauce on crust, top with broccoli mixture
and sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake about 18
minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly