- 2 Tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- ⅛ teaspoon turmeric
- Pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds boiling potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 1½" cubes
- Sweet onion slices, red bell pepper slices and chopped cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Stir in the cumin, coriander, turmeric, cayenne and salt.
- Add potatoes and stir to evenly coat with spices.
- Transfer to a large baking dish lined with aluminum foil. Arrange potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake until potatoes are tender, 20-25 minutes. Transfer to a heated serving platter and garnish with onion, pepper and cilantro. Serve immediately and enjoy!