- 3 cups fresh basil (packed)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup walnuts
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- 4 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 roasted red peppers
- 4 artichoke hearts, quartered
- 3 roma tomatoes, sliced in rounds
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- Your favorite pre-made pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place pesto ingredients in a food processor and blend.
- Spread pesto generously over pizza crust.
- Arrange topping ingredients on pizza and bake directly on oven rack for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool, slice and enjoy!