Potato Enchiladas recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 2 large potatoes, chopped into ¼’’ pieces
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 green chile, de-seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 (15-ounce) can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup salsa
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6" corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place potatoes in water and boil until just tender.
- Heat oil over medium heat in frying pan. Add the onions, bell pepper and chilies. Sauté until the onions begin to brown. Add the garlic, cumin and coriander, and sauté 2 minutes.
- Stir in the corn, beans, potatoes, lemon juice, ½ cup salsa and ½ cup cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Place corn tortillas in pan and heat both sides for about 10 seconds.
- Pour about ½ cup of salsa in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Fill each tortilla with a strip of filling and roll.
- Place the tortillas in the baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with guacamole and sour cream. Enjoy!