Raw Pumpkin Pad Thai
Raw Pumpkin Pad Thai recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 1 (12-ounce) package raw kelp noodles
- ¾ cup fresh grated pumpkin
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped raw pumpkin seeds, divided
- 1 teaspoon nama shoyu (raw soy sauce)
- 2 Tablespoons raw almond butter
- 3 Tablespoons Thai chili sauce*
- 2 Tablespoons concentrated tamarind
- 3 Tablespoons raw tahini
- 2 Tablesp
- Prepare Pad Thai: Wash and rinse kelp noodles and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss in pumpkin, vegetables and ½ cup pumpkin seeds.
- Whisk together all Sauce ingredients in a large mixing bowl until fully combined.
- Pour Sauce over Pad Thai and toss well. Garnish with remaining pumpkin seeds and enjoy!